So I got an envelope from Ocala Masters, and I thought it was strange. Maybe ribbons from the meet? Nope, it was an Ocala Masters swim cap wrapped in a piece of paper. Not sure if everyone got one or if it was a high point award. Did anyone else get one? It was a nice surprise either way. The meet results should be posted on line soon.
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Swim Caps
So I got an envelope from Ocala Masters, and I thought it was strange. Maybe ribbons from the meet? Nope, it was an Ocala Masters swim cap wrapped in a piece of paper. Not sure if everyone got one or if it was a high point award. Did anyone else get one? It was a nice surprise either way. The meet results should be posted on line soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment